February 06, 2009

You Owe Me Bigtime

Let's be honest here.

I work my ass off writing this blog every day (okay, maybe not every day, and maybe not my whole ass.)

I spend every Saturday sketching out the week. I'm up at 3 every morning writing. And what do I get in return? Nada. Bupkis. Zilch. (I mean, beside all the money and the super-hot nymphos.)

So you owe me. Once a year, we have our pledge week, and this is it. There are two things you have to do:

1. Go over to the side bar and press the orange button thing to subscribe. It costs you nothing and it makes me feel better.

2. Send The Ad Contrarian link (www.adcontrarian.com) to 3 intelligent people. If you don't know 3 intelligent people, send it to 3 marketing people.

Do it now. If you wait until later you won't do it. I know you.

Happy pledge week.

No comments: